Follow-up of the day: the coming book deal on the 2002 New Hampshire phone-jamming scandal. Ugh.
Analysis: a reporter reflects on five years spent in the warzone of Iraq.
* "The central bankers fear that the stressed financial system could pull the world economy into a deep recession."
* al Qaeda takes questions from reporters.
* Chris Cillizza has no clue who will win the Republican primaries. Or how. More commentary here.
* Dana Milbank says goodbye to Tancredo. Also, Huckabee by the letters.
* Examining the role of stem cells in the growth and spread of cancer.
* Stewart and Colbert cross the picket lines.
* More G.I.Joe casting.
The Explainer on how to catch a fugitive.
How did movie zombies get so fast?
I'm all over today's Cat and Girl.