"Cybercrime, the majority of which involves child pornography, is now the FBI's third-highest priority, behind counterterrorism and counterintelligence."
* Oh, man. Behind the scenes of the Liberty City Seven trial. Good read.
* The high cost of gasoline drives up consumer prices dramatically.
* Britain to hand over Basra, but what will come next?
* Good news from the Bali climate change summit, thanks to a quick change of mind by the US.
* Russia still mistrusts outsiders.
* Follow-up: more of Abramoff's cronies sentenced.
* New mobile labs to coordinate insurgent biometric data have scary implications. (Courtesy professorbooty.)
* Actor and musician Floyd Red Crow Westerman passed away.
More states are refusing money for abstinence-only sex ed. Zing!
How the strike may impact the new season of Lost.