"Americans need to know what Mr. Bush knew on both Iraq and Iran, and when he knew it. Anything less is unacceptable."
Good news! New Jersey is set to abolish the death penalty. Also, Connecticut comes up with an interesting solution as to where to hold the arguments.
* Interesting read: Arizona becomes a test bed for new tough anti-illegal immigration laws.
* Analysis: probing the CIA tapes. (TortureGate?) Meanwhile, the House passes a bill to ban waterboarding, despite the efforts of 199 lawmakers.
* Analysis: examining the costs of Bush's inability to compromise.
* The administration case against the Liberty City Seven, charged with plotting to blow up the Sears Tower, falters.
* Energy industry lobbyists cripple much needed energy bill.
* And now the inspector general for Iraq is under investigation. Grand.
* Bill Gates talks about the skills you need to succeed.
What's that? Metro track work alone might make me an hour late coming home tomorrow? Fan-tas-tic.
A grim look back at Fall 2007, the TV season that wasn't.