* Dan Froomkin notes that, with Libby dropping his appeals, the White House can now freely answer all those questions we've been waiting on.
* "Lawyers within the clandestine branch of the CIA gave written approval in advance to the destruction in 2005 of hundreds of hours of videotapes documenting interrogations of two lieutenants from Al Qaeda"
* Good read: Fred Hiatt on the anti-freedom agenda.
* And, speaking of, get ready for Prime Minister Putin.
* You know, I kind of like having the FEC around, guys.
* Less taxi access? Getting creative to solve urban congestion.
* Well, duh. Complaint prompts bookstore to move its manga section away from the kids books.
"I had a situation the other day when they said President Putin thought that our missile defense program was like the Cuban Missile Crisis, and so I got asked about the Cuban Missile Crisis, and I was - panicked a bit - because I really know about nothing about the Cuban Missile Crisis."
-Dana Perino, White House Press Secretary