* The Fort Dix case as a model for terrorism investigation and prosecution.
* Politicians living in the very real fear of assassination in Lebanon.
* Tom Tomorrow kneecaps Giuliani. The NYTimes examines the real reason behind Romney's speech. Some old quotes are likely to come back to haunt Huckabee.
* Sayonara, CompUSA.
* The digital recording revolution is altering the face of justice.
* Today's top headline: "'Naked Twister' nights inspire suburb's sex club ban".
* Paddington Bear runs afoul of immigration in a new book.
Examining the impact of wave energy farms. Also, the coolest phrase I will type today is 'wave energy farms.'