Forgot to mention, before X2, RQ and I ate at the new Red Robin in Colombia (right near the Expo store.) Tasty! But, kid-oriented, ergo very loud. I suppose I should get used to that, sigh. However, very tasty food, and froofy drinks, so, recommended.
Last night, watched Kiki's Delivery Service which is a kids' movie, but a good one. A little slow getting rolling, but worth it. Miyazaki always seems to put together a good movie. And hey, voice of Phil Hartman.
Simon Peter Groebner on the end of Buffy.
I'm looking for a good news article about the science behind the recent tornado disaster, because dude, 90+ tornadoes at once? That's scifi levels of bad. Anyways, if you find such a story, please pass it along.
* Wait, when did *only* $350 million in tax cuts seem like a good thing? Time to bug my senators.
* Rehnquist warns of more power being taken away from judiciary.
* Howard Kurtz reviews the Democratic debate.
* Paul Krugman on Bush and that aircraft-carrier landing.
* Anti-apartheid fighter Sisulu passes away.
* Japanese space agency to retrieve asteroid samples.
* Wal-Mart decides what magazines are 'too racy' for its customers. Because lord knows their customers can't decide for themselves.
* Good news: thong OK.