Tom Shales on the new HBO documentary on Darfur.
Good read: "Most of the time we pretend it’s not there: the staggering financial cost of the war in Iraq, which continues to soar, unchecked, like a rocket headed toward the moon and beyond."
* Andrew Cohen on the Supreme Court's return to classic issues.
* Good read: Joe Klein on the President's Iranian affair. Also, BAGnewsNotes on the President's body language.
* The administration vs. habeas at Guantanamo.
* In unsurprising news, OPEC likes higher oil prices.
* "The once-bustling streets of Somalia's capital, Mogadishu, are now eerily empty."
* Democrats in Congress face an uprising over fiscal discipline.
* Joe Klein on Romney's speech.
* The Fact Checker takes on the NAFTA Superhighway.
Examining the American prison system, by the numbers.
Direct to DVD this March - Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth.