Whoah. Check out this sketchy new amendment to the Patriot Act.
"When the government is allowed to show up unannounced without a warrant and search people's homes, it's bad news for all of us."
* Analysis: examining the Annapolis conference. More from David Ignatius. Times analysis sees the shadow of Iran.
* Five myths about Social Security.
* Howard Kurtz on a dust-up over Romney's religion.
* Tonight: the Republicans' YouTube debate.
* Verizon plans to open up its wireless network to more options for customers.
* "The final five designs in the popular State Quarters series were announced yesterday by the United States Mint."
* The continued evolution of Eve Online.
Teen Titans returns to TV. Also, release dates for Dragonlance and Appleseed.