2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
My living room.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
4. Do you own a guitar?
Nope. Not even an air guitar.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
7. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
No. Never into banks, even as a kid.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
One, but for a looong time.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
To keep my torso warm?
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Uh, they're bad? And hitting the lower end of the economic scale pretty hard.
11. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?
More or less 50/50, but as noted by someone else, more time is spent getting the hair cleaned, so more with my back to it.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
14. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
Yes. Nothing unusual, though.
15. How many windows are open on your computer?
Eleven, it seems.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Hmm. Cleaning off my desk.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Uh, sleep in, but I rarely get the option.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Man, tough call. I'll go with the Flash, from Justice League, but that'll change, like, weekly.
20. Who was the last text you received from?
Hmmm. No one ever texts me, but it was either shibakiei or someone similar.
21. Are you a daydreamer?
22. When did you first start feeling old?
Way too early. Def. by the time I hit 30.
23. Favorite 80's movie?
Blade Runner? Again, the favorites change all the time.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Roast beef, baby.
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
A big fat headache? Haven't had a Costco card for years, now.
26. Beach or lake?
Neither? Beach, I guess, but only because the ocean is pretty cool, in general.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Sort of? It's complicated. But engaged, so, yeah.
28. Do you own property?
If by 'property' you mean 'a lot of toy soldiers,' sure.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Hmmm. I'd have to go with the milkshake. Specifically, the McDonalds 'contains little to no milk' milkshake.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I'm pretty proud of my love of bad films. People tend to be surprised that I like Love Actually, as I'm no fan of the romantic comedy.
31. What's your drink at the bar?
These days, tequila sunrise or vodka-cranberry.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Are you sarcastic?
I don't know, am I?
34. Are you shy?
35. In the past week have you gotten sick?
The past week, no. A couple random headaches, that's about it.
36. Norm or Cliff from Cheers?
37. In the past week have you felt stupid?
Of course. Part of the human condition.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Can I make a list of the top ten?
39. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
Nope. Nor the past month. Maybe a trim in the past year.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Hmmm. Not that impressed by the cult of fame, in general, so I will go with Dan Froomkin.
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Indoors. Outdoors is far too messy and unorganized.
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Nope. And I don't think a single one of the accidents I have been in have been my fault, either.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Yep. In the Hollywood house, I believe.
44. Last book you read for real?
Baltimore, Or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire by Mike Mignola (See also.)
45. Has someone disappointed you recently?
Nothing comes to mind.
46. What was the last film you watched?
Snakes on a Plane, baby!
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
San Diego Comic Con.
48. Have you been outside the USA?
Canada, a couple times. So, no. :}
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Career, any day of the week. As long as I got to pick the new one.
50. Just how OLD are you?
34 and a couple weeks.