* "British scientists have stumbled across a fossilized claw, part of an ancient sea scorpion, that is of such large proportion it would make the entire creature the biggest bug ever. How big? Bigger than you, and at 8 feet long as big as some Smart cars."
* "Archaeologists on Tuesday unveiled a grotto believed to have been revered by ancient Romans as the place where a wolf nursed the city's legendary founder Romulus and his twin brother, Remus."
* WHOAH. A ten-mile long jellyfish invasion obliterates a salmon farm.
* The Explainer, on how to clean DNA off a bloody knife.
* Walt Disney's secret apartment, hidden in plain sight in Disneyland.