FBI finds that Blackwater was unjustified in the killing of a number Iraqi civilians.
Congressional Democrats, looking for new ways to not get anything accomplished, punt on subpoenas for Bolton and Miers.
* "Tens of thousands of Congolese refugees fled camps Tuesday in the Democratic Republic of Congo as rebel troops attacked government forces in the area."
* On the ground in Iraq: Kurds and Arabs living side by side, in refugee camps.
* Analysis of Bush's domestic spending veto - with some apt comparisons.
* Good read: Robert Samuelson on energy as geopolitics.
* New plans to make the Fed more transparent.
* Is Hilary Clinton withholding documents from her previous work at the White House?
* Dutch teenager arrested after stealing virtual furniture.
"Future crunch: Six advances that could spell the end of traditional computing."