* Previously: "Jessica wasn't the strong one."
* "It is man's ability to remember that sets us apart."
* "Together we're going to change history." -Adam
* Haitian! Healing!
* FOUR MONTHS AGO
* "Let me go!" Peter saved Nathan!
* The surgery was successful." D.L. lived! Holy cats!
* Alejandro's wedding. I have a bad feeling about this. Only known his blushing bride four months.
* Lone black tear, but in control...
* WHOLE WEDDING PARTY DEAD. "I think I... did it."
* "Did you have to use the full blast on him?" -Bob
* "I am... an old friend of your parents."
* Powers turned off. The Haitian! (Apparently it's casual Friday.) Facility designed to help people like him. Thirty years ago, shut down research on a cure. Uh-huh.
* "You have had a terrible accident." -Angela
* And she tells him Peter's missing. She totally knows he's under wraps. Dude, Nathan's eye is fucked up in a Two-Face sort of way.
* And from one hospital room to another. Interesting parallel, D.L. vs. Nathan.
* No insurance, heh. Taken care of... by Bob! No news from Kirby Plaza or of Linderman's death.
* Ah, Linderman messed things up, and Bob claims to be 'righting the ship.' I'm not convinced that he's not.
* Haircut and "Haitian pills." Oh, hi Adam.
* THREE MONTHS AGO
* Nice St. Joan cake there.
* "We could be like the Fantastic Four. Minus one. But still!" -Micah
* And Nikki's trying the medication, which is (not surprisingly) not working. Bye pills!
* Heh, Adam. Been there a while!
* TWO MONTHS AGO
* "I was just thinking there's more to you than the whole 'sadistic lightning' thing." -Peter
* "I don't have the luxury of being more interesting than that." -Elle
* "Bob's not trying to fix you, Peter." -
* Oh, hi Heidi. Car crash! Delusional painkillers?
* "There's a dark secret in the Petrelli family." Delusions of grandeur, paranoia. And my, she's being touchy-feely.
* Nikki the car saleswoman! Which is a TERRIBLE idea. "What makes you think this is Jessica?" Meet Gina, apparently the one who runs from trouble.
* Adam tried to take his abilities public. Including his healing blood. Man, laying the manipulation on a bit heavy, Kensei?
* OK, I have two witnesses who heard me say not twenty minutes ago that D.L. would make an awesome firefighter.
* [I Am Legend commercial ZOMG]
* ONE MONTH AGO
* Camera follows Peter phasing, neat. And they're gone.
* Maya the Venezuelan nun, everyone. "It's something evil inside of me." Crap, Alejandro brought a cop! But the brother talks her down.
* And, D.L. (who rules) is shot. But we don't see it. Hmm.
* THREE WEEKS AGO
* Medal of Valor! Huh. More suspicion. Oh, hi Uhura. And hi Bob.
* Transfusion! K, I guess he does have healing blood.
* My these shipping containers look familiar. "Your mother helped me when I was in need." -the Haitian
* New life! "Your secret is safe with me."
* "But it is our meories that shape it and give it purpose."
* Look, it's the, uh, Wandering Rock. OK.
* "Shall we save the world?" -Adam
Moving right along. Much better pacing tonight.
Man, Elle is annoying. Also, major personal space issues.
I am now formally convinced that Angela is a pusher to some degree. The camerawork when she was talking to Heidi, focusing on the touching, not accidental.
I am now partially convinced that Alejandro has no powers, and that he's just helping Maya focus and get
Oh, and D.L. is totally alive. The death was specifically too off-screen.