-President Bush, 11/6/2007.
BAGnewsNotes on the images of Bush with wounded vets. More from Dan Froomkin here.
Ugh. 'Clinton admits planting questions in public forum.'
* Attempting an analysis of the administration's strategy for Pakistan.
* 'Sustained price hike is pumping billions into petroleum-rich nations while fueling economic woes in U.S. and other oil-importing states.'
* Good read: "What sort Of friend is Saudi Arabia?"
* And then the Pentagon started talking moderation.
* Also: "The economy is in pretty good shape." -President Bush, 11/6/2007
* The FCC looks to open up the cable market. Good timing, guys.
* The Explainer, on why Finland loves its guns.
Whoah. "The placenta acts like a parasite to avoid attack by a mother's immune system."