I had no idea this was the second to last episode of Angel for the season.
My world = rocked.
My notes, in order:
* Man, why do they still have Cordelia in the credits?
* Whoah, Connor can resist Jasmine, neat.
* Hmmm, I think the special effect for the clicky demon world is a blue screen of a matte painting. Innovative, but not in a good way.
* OMG CONNOR CAN SEE JASMINE.
* Hey, Gunn's right, it *is* "To Serve Man" all over again.
* Lakers disbanded! Hee hee.
* Oooh, Maybe they have to kill Cordelia to defeat Jasmine. I *wish.*
* Connor's soliloquy in the church: awesome. Seriously, he's getting a fine episode of characterization.
* I *knew* he should have crushed that guy's windpipe.
* OH SHIT THE BROADCAST WENT THROUGH.
* Oh, neat, Angel apologized to Jasmine before he ended it all.
* Hee, Gunn did finally break out! And quoted Starship Troopers!
* Wait, was Angel just trying to recruit Jasmine? Dude, that's fucked up. But, a damn nice scene either way.
And at this point, I had a heart attack because LILAH IS BACK. (See, RQ noticed her name int he opening credits BUT I SURE DIDN'T AND I LOVE LILAH. Is she the First trying to recruit them? Hey, she done tried before with Angel!
Hee hee. HUGE episode, in which there wasn't a scene I didn't love. Seriously.