* Dropping of Z-Dog, including playing more Twenty Questions in the car. (She loves this game, although she calls it 'the thinking game.')
* Hitting the bank, lamenting our financial situation. Picking up some groceries.
* Picking up anti-flea stuff at PetSmart. This is what they call 'foreshadowing.'
* Clipping the cat's nails, which went better than it had any right to.
* Spending about two hours on the phone arguing with Verizon about their screw-up, and losing. Re-lamenting financial situation. Figuring it out.
* At the same time, handing off the call to Washington Gas to M., as I was getting a call on my other line from a manager at Verizon. (M. has the amusing details here.) Juggling phones, just like work!
* Bathing the cat. Which went exactly as well as you might think. Pictures of the sad soaked rat-cat to follow, eventually.
* Doing something like six loads of laundry, including linens and blankets. Vacuuming the entire house. Spraying things we couldn't vacuum.
Good times, people. Good times.