"President Bush's coddling of Pakistani leader Pervez Musharraf suddenly risks being exposed as another case of White House anti-terror policies going spectacularly bad."
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Ugh. More bad news from Pakistan. Also, analysis of how things went from bad to worse. You'd think $7 billion could have bought us a better ally...
* "The White House has selectively edited a report on Iraq, taking out negative information and distorting the report's meaning."
* Ugh. Parsing the bad news from Citigroup.
* Scientists tracking how AIDS came to America.
* Whew. Astronauts repair the torn solar panel on the space station.
* Milla Jovovich gives birth to a baby girl.
* And the lamest celebrity arrest of the week award goes to... Shia LaBeouf!
Well, hell. "Hollywood writers strike as talks fail"