Will the Supreme Court take on a lethal injection case?
Paul Krugman on fear of the myth of Islamofascism.
* "All State Department security convoys in Iraq will now fall under military control."
* Israel considers changing its citizenship policies.
* BAGnewsNotes on the (staged) return of Bhutto and dangerous Pakistanis.
* Could Bush learn something from the French Revolution?
* Dana Milbank: "There is nothing quite so abject, profuse and groveling as an apology offered by a man who fears he is about to lose his job."
* The Specter of abstinence: "It's another example of why earmarks are so problematic."
* Follow-up: the judge who sued in the dry cleaning pants case is fired.
* More debate liveblogging, this time for the Democrats, by Ana Marie Cox. Double bonus: mentions of 'wiccan powers.' Also, interesting wrapup by Achenbach and Kurtz.
* The remake of Escape From New York stalls.
Ooh. FCC may rule that apartment complexes can't give exclusive contracts to cable companies.
New trailer for Wanted. Looks like they're straying pretty far from the comic, which is a little sad. The writers defend their decisions here.