* Good read: on artificial lights and our internal clocks.
* OooOooh. How about a presidential debate solely about science?
* Examining the ecological impact of the California fires.
* "New Zealand scientists have found what appears to be a cure for the disease that is responsible for wiping out many of the world's frog populations."
* Using medical imaging tech to dissect a 53-million-year-old spider.
* More information about supermassive black holes.
* Good news: new room added to the space station. Really bad news: torn solar array.
* Holy carp! DC police unveil "the Rumbler." I totally want one.