Great read: "The American discussion about Iran has lost all connection to reality." (Also, Dan Froomkin covers the recent comments by the administration.)
On the ground: What I Risked as an Iraqi Journalist
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Examining the Chinese political reshuffle.
* What lower taxes can mean for American prosperity.
* Reading between the lines on Bush's opposition to a federal shield for journalists.
* Joe Klein with some prospective bad news from Iran.
* Republican Jindal wins the Louisiana governor's race.
* Are their fatal flaws in the Clinton and Giuliani campaigns?
* Meanwhile, whatever happened to Howard Dean?
* The Great Lakes continue to shrink.
Remarks from the Dalai Lama in Washington.
Holy carp. Presidential candidate Stephen Colbert vs. Tim Russert.