Roberts brings about a new era for the Supreme Court, and not in a good way.
On the neoconservative culture of nepotism. (Courtesy professorbooty.)
* Senate grills Mukasey over torture and other hot topics.
* Congressman Obey proposed a war tax.
* Customer service plummets, but airlines rake in record profits.
* Good read: Blackwater as 'the other' American army.
* Republicans worry about losing their veto-protection numbers in 2008.
* I knew it was only a matter of time before someone took Colbert's candidacy seriously.
* Final casting set for the Star Trek prequel.
Whoah. Using nanodiamonds to deliver chemotherapy drugs.
"HD video is beautiful for sports, but it doesn't help comedy, and it doesn't help humans. I hate being shot on HD video, because I look like two Frankensteins raped a Dracula."
-Tina Fey (Courtesy Kevin Church.)