"Who will be punished for Haditha?"
Huh. The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded to Al Gore, for his work bringing attention to global warming. (Bonus: Fact Checker.)
* OK. Will someone explain why we are making an issue out of the whole Turkey genocide thing? I have yet to read any real explanation of why the House is working on this now. Wouldn't our time be better spent working on the genocides happening right now, and not ones from almost a hundred years ago? What's the point, people? (More along these lines from Congresswoman Harman here.)
* Joe Klein with some good news on the Madhi Army in Iraq.
* Dana Milbank on Ban Ki-moon at an evangelical dinner.
* Democrats in Congress struggle with their liberal base.
* Are the Republican candidates out of touch with the economics of the average American?
* In an ideal world, all candidates would have to answer for their earmarks.
* Another prominent Republican representative is set to retire.
* And I try not to give Coulter the time of day, but wow.
* In case you're considering vacationing on Titan, here's the weather forecast.
* Will Across the Universe become a cult hit?
Hot Star Trek prequel casting news: Simon Pegg as Scotty! (Courtesy venkelos.)