Tonight: Book Club!
* Voinovich stands his ground against Bush's tax cut.
* Cutbacks and budget shortfalls means the poor lose out on health care. No child gets left behind in compassionate conservatism! Unless that child happens to be poor as well.
* Related to the above, note Bush isn't touring the country for a big tax break for the poor.
* In Gulf War 2, one out of every seven soldiers was a woman. And many of them were mothers.
* ISPs unite to fight spam.
* Slate breaks new ground by actually making money.
* Poet laureates gather for the first time.
* ABC started the season well, but is ending as #4.