* Let's kick things off with an excerpt from Howard Kurtz's new book, Reality Show: Inside the Last Great Television News War.
* "The problems with military outsourcing go far beyond last month's massacre of civilians by Blackwater USA's hired guns: Wartime profiteers are bleeding our military."
* Awesome read: "Are the controversial comments of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (or Larry Summers or Bill O'Reilly or NARAL) really so threatening?"
* More bad news from Iraq, this time about al-Sadr's campaign of violence.
* Just, wow. How White House leaks are hurting our Al-Qaeda intelligence gathering.
* "Reading baboons' minds provides insight into their society."
* Courtesy rstevens, it's a YouTube clip of that comic book skintight body armor in action.