* Interesting read: is the Republican party losing its 'brand'? (Courtesy Jay Carney.)
* #4! "Bush has vetoed a bill to expand a children's healthcare insurance scheme, after it was passed with a large majority in the Senate." More on the veto from Dan Froomkin. Plus, bonus cartoon.
* North Korea cuts another deal, let's see if this one sticks.
* Executions in Texas are back on hold.
* Japan converts itself into a broadband paradise.
* Why the proliferation of TV chef shows show a divergence from reality.
* Ten movies still unavailable on DVD.
* James Purefoy to star in Solomon Kane movie.