* The Supreme Court is back in session, and taking on some big topics. Andrew Cohen says this is Kennedy's year. Also, the Court won't be hearing two church-state cases.
* Vox populi: most Americans oppose funding Bush's military requests.
* New accusations against Blackwater.
* Ruling states former presidents can't withhold records.
* On the ground with the lives of Iraqi women.
* Good read: the breakdown on energy policy and renewables by candidates. (Courtesy reese99.)
* The leaders of North and South Korea plan to meet in a summit.
* Putin announces his next political move.
* Anita Hill speaks out about the new book by Clarence Thomas.
* Blade Runner, revisited and restored.