Good read: E.J. Dionne, Jr. on 'political hypochondriacs'.
"Here's a great piece on why it's actually important to pay attention to the craziest of the right wing bloggers and commentators." -professorbooty
* "By year's end, the cost for both conflicts since Sept. 11, 2001, is projected to reach more than $800 billion. Iraq alone has cost the United States more in inflation-adjusted dollars than the Gulf War and the Korean War and will probably surpass the Vietnam War by the end of next year"
* BBC: "Where the world stands on Burma"
* Analysis: Bush is making some changes to shore up his legacy.
* Taking back power from the imperial presidency.
* Bush speaks out on... airline delays.
* Meet the new head of the IMF.
* The Republican California gerrymandering plan suffers a major setback.
* Welcome back to the Senate, Senator Craig. (Courtesy... someoneorother.)
China faces a water shortage.
Coming Nov. 24th - Battlestar Galactica: Razor. (Vaguely spoilery.)