TUESDAY NEWSDAY, IN BRIEF:
* Great read: "What has Bush done to the government?"
* Another great read: Keith Olbermann as the spiritual successor to Ed Murrow.
* The pitfalls of counting civilian deaths in a warzone. Draw your own conclusions.
* Buddhist monks continue their protests in Burma, as Bush announces new sanctions.
* 'Alleged killer of Litvinenko to start new career in politics' (Courtesy professorbooty.)
* Dana Milbank on Ahmadinejad's speech.
* Saudi youths lash out through graffiti.
* The infamous 'bridge to nowhere' is dropped.
* Sputnik's legacy, fifty years later.
* Rumors of first casting for the Justice League movie?