Top read: five myths about terrorism.
Froomkin! "In the alternate universe that President Bush occupies, he gave a smashing speech last night." Good read.
* What if Eastern Europe didn't want Bush's controversial missile plan?
* Democrats plan to push for new proposal to safeguard the troops' leave.
* Industry groups seeking regulation? Huh.
* '5 nutritious habits of the planet's healthiest countries'
* First it was corn, now higher wheat prices are putting the pinch on consumer budgets.
* 'Russia blasts gerbils into space'
* The future of Philip K. Dick's legacy in Hollywood.
* Coming soon: Joy Division docudrama.
Atheists become more vocal, both worldwide and here at home.
Reporters take a tour of Supermax.
The AVClub talks with Seth Green on his long and storied career.