Analysis: pushing back the timeline on Iraq. Again. Fred Kaplan doesn't see any changes coming. Further analysis: why the ball is in Congress's court now.
Good read: reactions to the report from the Iraqis themselves. Plus more reports from on the ground with Iraqi civilians.
* What else could we do with the money Bush plans to spend in Iraq in the next eleven months?
* Good read: frank commentary from retired Gen. Abizaid.
* What to do with Pakistan.
* Whoah. Putin dissolves government.
* Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will resign.
* Ted Rall, on how else Bush has been keeping America safe.
* Computer future: "The biggest threat to increasingly complex systems may be the systems themselves."
* Jon Stewart to host the Oscars again.
Public libraries face increasing demand for computers and internet access.
Looking for ways to support its aging population, Japan turns towards robots. What could go wrong?
Presenting the ten worst movies of the summer.