Abu Aardvark talks about our friends in Iraq.
The sub-prime mortgage crisis continues, but who should we blame?
* "The Social Security Administration says a federal judge's ruling last week suspending a crackdown on employers who hire illegal immigrants could cause a major disruption in its processing of millions of routine retirement and disability claims."
* It Mitt Romney flip-flopping on gay marriage?
* Is Obama really an outsider?
* Chuck Hagel won't seek a third term in the Senate. Mudcat makes some Senate predictions for Virginia.
* Looking for causes behind the rising suicide rate.
* "Common food additives and colorings can increase hyperactive behavior in a broad range of children'"
* 'Medieval texts detail development of choir music.'
* Opera on an oil tanker.
And Fred Thompson's vaguely eerie campaign slogan? "Security, Prosperity and Unity."
BAGnewsNotes on role reversal in the War on Terror.
"Comcast has punished some transgressors by cutting off their Internet service, arguing that excessive downloaders hog Internet capacity and slow down the network for other customers. The company declines to reveal its download limits."