QUICK FRIDAY NEWS:
* Follow-up: Texas governor commutes the death sentence for the getaway driver.
* Iowa court rules same-sex couples can marry, on the basis of equal rights.
* When leaving Iraq, a plane carrying four Congressmen was fired upon.
* Bush talks about the lending crisis.
* California studies its dysfunctional death penalty system.
* John Edwards is betting big on Iowa. And it might be paying off.
* Summer movies you may have missed.
For all the info on the WWE's steroid suspensions check out spartan_mc. It's a pretty big hit to their current roster.