Heh. Dana Milbank chimes in on Senator Craig.
Jim Carrey speaks out on Aung San Suu Kyi.
* On Bush, optimism and those pesky benchmarks.
* Brinkmanship: are the US and Iran headed for war?
* Poverty rate declines, while the number of the uninsured goes up. The NYTimes provides a sobering perspective on the numbers.
* Two years later, Bush returns to New Orleans.
* Dick Polman presents another Republican profile in courage.
* Meet the acting Attorney General.
* LiveOnline transcript: talking politics with Bob Schieffer. (Good read.)
* Behind the failure of the Washington Post Radio. Also, what's replacing it.
* No, seriously: Keanu Reeves to star in remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Company that makes Apples to Apples has been bought by Mattel.
Whoah. Sales triple as Pokemon makes a comeback.