Previously, on The 4400 ... Fanservice Manservice for the proletariat? * Previously: Oh, hi Lindsey. * Just watching her sleep, huh? * THESE LITTLE GREEN SCRAPS OF PAPER YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR ARE WORTHLESS. * And Shawn's warning is having an impact. * Cassie says 'get rid of Burkoff.' I am now convinced she's working for the Marked. * "I guarantee you'll live to take you abilities back." -Tom * "Promicin is evil. People who use it are evil. Their goal isn't to change the world, it's to end it." * Hee, manual labor! I love Collier. * Jordan says he isn't behind the computer attacks, but he supports them. * Computer systems now crashing worldwide! And, all on the Ubient OS. * Oh, hi Abigail . She's found the manifesto. * Oh, Lindsey's in Promise City, nice. Now if only I could remember what her power was. * Heh, Imroth keeps a list of enemies. Cataloged! Tom : Steve Jobs is on page one. Imroth : You might want to give him a promicin test. * You know, I would totally watch the Kevin show. * Diana followed Tom, nice! * Eee, voice-copying assassin! * And Isabelle runs! * Kevin's work is gone! * I like exclamation points! * "It was nice to be normal. At least for a little while." -Isabelle * Meet Warren Trask. * Eee, Maia's parents ! I blame Byron from last episode. * And yes, Trask took the shot. "Don't stop until you ruin Imroth like he ruined you!" OK, psycho. * Hee, extinct butterfly . Whoah, one of the new recruits can rewrite DNA? And bring back extinct species? Heavy. Kevin : All I'm trying to do is save lives, Jordan. Kyle : So are we. * And, crash . * "You're no longer welcome in Promise City." -Jordan * And, a shot for Isabelle. * Injected her with a kill switch? Sure. * Clandestine meeting with Marco! And now one with Meghan! Oh, hi evil Tom . * Hee, Maia likes Sinatra. And, man, she likes hitting Promise City a lot now. * (Emerging theme of 'growing up' this season, between Kyle, Shawn, Isabelle, and Maia...) * "Get a hold of Tess. We're taking Kevin out of Promise City." -Shawn * EEE * And, Isabelle's back. * New host lined up for Imroth... Collier! Eee!