"To Bush, the tragedy of the Vietnam War is that we didn't let it drag on for another decade or so."
* As the wars stretch on, new fears for American military morale.
* Bush claims to love freedom of speech, but his actions prove otherwise.
* Romney's health care reform plan looks like his plan from when he was governor... with one key difference.
* Huh. Florida county turns down a $10 million earmark.
* What we should be learning from the economic crisis.
* New uses for the Wikiscanner revolution.
* Vast sea of, uh, nothing found in outer space.
* Whoah. 4 billion year old diamonds found in Australia.
Good work guys: "The Chinese government says it is drafting new laws to tackle the growing gender imbalance caused by the widespread abortion of female foetuses."
'Debating the future of Afghan Buddhas'