* Previously: "I have always been rebellious." -Jordan
* ZOMG TEH FUTURE! SHOOTING WITH CRAZY FUTURE GUN! FUTURE SURGEON TOM! "Tonight, Richard Tyler becomes a father."
* Plus, another completely unnatural scene with Richard and bebe-Isabelle. All that creepiness, crammed in before the first commercial break.
* Speaking of which, OH HI LILY.
* 9 of 10 left-handers survive the shot! So, like, the connection between hemispheres of the brain helps integrate new neural transmitters, or some science-y mumbo-jumbo like that. The point is, Kevin thinks he can narrow it down to a catscan. And he looks genuinely happy, here, too.
* Director of National Intelligence Rebecca Parish, who isn't at all based on Dr. Rice. There to see our stars, of course.
* Nothing but bad news from Seattle, heh. Testifying to Congress in two weeks. Meanwhile, Tom is busy freaking out.
* "How long have I been gone?" -Lily
* "Tell me what happened." Uh, hell no.
* Heh, whoops, pic of Isabelle as an adult.
* "My friends tell me that I'm like a new person." eeeee
* Implications of the promicin tolerance test would be a world with two classes. Glad someone other than me brought that up.
* "Positives and negatives cannot live side by sde." -Jordan
* "I'm talking about a single generation of sacrifice." !!!!!
Lily: Aren't toddlers supposed to be moody?
Richard: Oh, Isabelle's had her moments.
* And, meet Byron. Kyle's having him use his powers to make Richard see Lily. (Although he can't control what he sees, precisely.)
* That is, by the way, a phenomenally bad idea.
* And Cassie's directing it! SUSPICION.
* "It's done. She's pregnant." -Future Tom
* Oh, he's having that dream, where you wake up naked in bed with the Director of National Intelligence.
* OK, everyone should realize something is wrong, because Tom is never happy.
* "A good father will do anything for his child."
* And, she rippled. And he knew!
* Hypnotizing Marco! Hee. "Marco, you're fired."
* (Again, Tom is really not a practical joker.)
* And, Meghan and Diana both know. And I think this means Meghan isn't one of Them.
* (Though now I wonder if Cassie is.)
* Shawn goes to TV!
* Oh, hi Cora. And she's mad.
* Setting things right.
* Cassie says to call Tom about Isabelle? Huh.
* Oh, hi adult Isabelle. (But what does she remember? And what about her Powers?)
* Dude, Tom's body language is way off.
* Also, Cora is the worst liar ever.
* "I am not your sidekick!" -Cassie
* "Shawn Farrell has to be stopped."
* And, waking up in Tom's house. "That's just the thing: you have to take your abilities back. And then bring Jordan Collier to me."