FISA court orders the administration to respond to an ACLU challenge over warrantless surveillance.
* Meanwhile, the Sudan ignores sanctions against it.
* Our soldiers are routinely medically discharged, without disability or retirement benefits,
if it turns out they have genetic diseases.
* Falluja fears its uncertain future.
* The Explainer on how the Fed actually dumps money into the economy.
* Modernizing our embassies abroad has proven to be problematic, thanks to incompetence and corruption.
* Amnesty International officially supports women having access to abortions.
* Hope you don't need a passport or a visa any time soon.
* Houston oil trader (and Republican backer) pleads guilty in the oil-for-food scandal.
* Hastert's retirement is another blow for the House's Republican leadership.
* Trying to piece together Fred Thompson's policy positions. OK, we do know some things.
* Daily Show to actually have reports from Iraq.
Can we save the world's coral reefs?
Vox populi: Wikiscanner and the CIA.