-Dick Cheney, 1994
SOME QUICK NEWS:
* The BBC examines the US-Iran escalation.
* Will Rove's departure help him avoid trouble on the hill?
* "You got to remember a lot of Republicans hate Bush... They think Bush is incompetent and is destroying their party." -David Brooks
* Ted Rall on passing the buck on Iraq.
* BAGnewsNotes unearths an interesting Bush pic.
* Hastert announces he will not run again.
* Virginia conservatives up in arms over bad drivers' fees.
"A new generation of genetic and optical technology can give researchers unprecedented power to turn on and off targeted sets of cells in the brain, and to do so by remote control."