Oh, great. New rule may let Gonzales fast-track the death penalty.
* Lawsuit sheds light on the administration's plan to track e-mails and mine online data.
* Speaking of executive privilege, a lot of documents concerning Hilary Clinton's work at the White House remains censored, and won't be released until after the election.
* "As a political strategist, Karl Rove offered a brilliant answer to the wrong question." Bonus: the best of Rove.
* Mattel recalls millions of toys.
* "If we’ve learned anything from the way these groups operate, it’s that the contributors can rest assured that their hard-earned dollars are going far in keeping right-wing pundits, consultants, and fundraisers off the unemployment line."
* Wow. Turns out the man behind the ridiculous VA bad drivers' fees is, in fact, a lawyer specializing in traffic violations. Whatta coincidence! (Courtesy oontzgrrl.)
* YouTube seeks testimony from Stewart and Colbert.
* Sen. Leahy to appear in the new Batman movie.
'Intact Etruscan tomb discovered'
Ugh. We do not need a remake of Enter the Dragon.