* Good read: Abu Aardvark has questions to ask about the upcoming Crocker-Petraeus report on American progress in Iraq. (Courtesy imamsawez.)
* Ugh. Dan Froomkin on Cheney's plans for Iran.
* David Gardner on how Iraq was lost.
* The truth in Iraq: "Americans deserve a more honest picture than the 'us against the terrorists' one drawn by the White House."
* Al-Jazeera producer talks about one of their reporters, who has been held in Guantanamo for over five years.
* Holy cats, they've invented a flashlight that induces nausea and vomiting. (Courtesy Scylla.)