Lordy, another Bush news conference. Analysis tomorrow, transcript for now.
"The city of New York is waging a losing and ill-conceived battle for overzealous secrecy surrounding nearly 2,000 arrests during the 2004 Republican National Convention."
* Dan Froomkin on even more politisizing of intelligence by the Bush administration.
* Reading about America's enemies in their own words.
* Uh oh. Markets buckle over credit worries.
* More Chinese economic tough talk.
* LiveOnline transcript with Dana Priest.
* For some reason, Republicans candidates decline to have a debate focused on gay and lesbian issues.
* New fossil finds in Kenya raises questions of the entire ancestral line(s).
* Blockbuster buys Movielink.
Courtesy asimplelife, have either science tattoos or seven totalitarian wonders of the world.
AVClub interview with Achewood's Chris Onstad.