A LITTLE SUNDAY NEWS:
* Unnamed sources claim the dispute over secret surveillance involved searches of vast electronic databases. Always convenient how these leaks seem to help the White House's side of things, isn't it?
* Hee. Editorial: "Mr. Gonzales's Never-Ending Story". I'm just picturing him flying on that big white lion-dog-thing.
* Dick Meyer on Bush's latest bout of hypocrisy.
* What will the relationship between Brown and Bush be like?
* Conservative evangelicals back a separate Palestinian state.
* "Space arrow" to measure tiny fluctuations in gravity field.