Examining the war in Iraq to provide insights into military spending.
Tom Tomorrow on how the news works.
* Bush signs executive order requiring interrogations to comply with the Geneva Conventions, amongst other things. But crucial details remain missing. Ana Marie Cox goes over some of the unanswered questions.
* And coincidentally, a federal appeals court orders the administration to turn over information on Guantanamo detainees.
* The upcoming battle over executive privilege.
* What Bush's stubbornness has denied the American people.
* Pratibha Patil becomes India's first woman president.
* Whatever happened with the global trade talks?
* The problem with Biden.
* Are most terrorists just incompetent?
* Defending the Disney straight-to-DVD sequel.
Oh no! Martian dust storms threaten the rovers.
Is Pope Benedict trying to undo Vatican II?
Hypothetical questions to ask in the presidential debates.