Hey, remember in the spring when Bush was incensed that the Iraqi parliament was planning to take a month off this summer? Turns out they are still planning it, but Bush is OK with it now.
* The one thing everyone can agree on is, there's no easy answers on Iraq. (Although it doesn't stop too many people from trying.)
* "President Bush's sudden devotion to the cause of peace in the Middle East is ringing more than a little hollow." Good followup article here.
* Cheney's secret energy task force revealed! Sort of.
* David Corn replies to Bill Kristol with: "Why Bush Is A Loser"
* How Obama raised more money in six months than any other candidate.
* Bringing people together, through ignorance: the Christian creationist crowd finds a new ally... an Islamic author.
* Abstinence education faces an uncertain future. (Bonus comment: way to go Texas!)
The dead zone in the Gulf is growing.