So, what would it actually take to have a human impact on global warming?
In defense of Bush's legacy.
* The legacy thing: Bush calls for mideast peace conference.
* Israel plans to free 250 Palestinian prisoners - mostly from the Fatah. This might not work as well as they hope.
* Interview with Johnston's kidnappers is just weird. They're mad he didn't thank them?
* IHOP buys Applebee's.
* Pedestrians blaze trails through suburbia.
* Baseball news: Phillies break a record... that they wish they hadn't.
* A new X-Files movie in the works?
* The iPhone as a false idol.
"In a profoundly remote corner of Siberia, 5,000 people have given up their former lives to build an entire town from scratch, all for a man known to outsiders as the Jesus of Siberia."
Should we simplify spelling through standardization?