Good read: Dan Froomkin on the President's press conference, trying to shut the door on Libby, and more.
Rosa Brooks with some straightforward questions on Iraq.
* The illusion of a debate about Iraq.
* Putin gets feisty on an arms control pact.
* The new administration at Downing Street distances itself from the US.
* Egads. Reservist resists a fifth deployment.
* Are rats generous? (Courtesy leesalogic.)
* Marketers take another look at advertising in Second Life.
* Nice. Religious publishing moves into the mainstream, but the move is hurting their core industry.
* BET stirs up controversy with its new reality series.
* LATimes looks ahead to the fall season, including clues about the future of Deadwood.
An open letter to Michael Bay, asking him to direct Superman Returns 2.
Neat: a looking glass into the inner workings of the New York economy. (Courtesy asimplelife.)
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.