A President besieged and isolated, yet at ease.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Leahy considers charging the president with contempt if the administration does not being to comply with congressional investigations.
* Vox populi: examining a survey of independent voters.
* Straight talk from our ambassador in Iraq.
* Whoah. Obama sets fundraising record.
* Mystery room found in ancient Chinese tomb.
* Heh. Lap dances are protected as free speech.
* The AV Club presents 12 Movies that try to make Internet chatting interesting.
* "Wow, I thought, I could play the accordion while belly dancing."
Looking into the future of an upcoming apocalypse.