* Previously: "...like a jumpstart..."
* And, let's kick it off with a claustrophobic nightmare.
* AUGH CLOWN NIGHTMARE
* And, welcome back Diana.
* Contact the future? Sure.
* 'coping mechanism turned off.'
* Shawn? Shave. Please. Now.
* I like the new boss lady, still.
* "I'm being reinstated because I like foreign films?" -Diana
* Internment camp for 'non-threatening 4400s.'
* Testing Isabelle!
* Hypo gun to the neck! Pow!
* Heh, instant virtuoso. That's not too shabby.
* ...James Spader?
* Two classes of people, nice.
* (You know, I like Tom's new partner guy. He's very... cop-like.)
* Wait, that was Danny doing the James Spader impersonation? I completely didn't recognize him.
* And, Kyle spills about taking promicin.
* He wanted to make a difference in the world? Not to sound too much like an after-school special here, dude, but you don't need powers to do that.
* AUGH TOOTH NIGHTMARE
* Oh, hi creepy chick Cassie. "You said you wanted answers. I'll take you to them."
* Ee, the dad tried using promicin to cure his son.
* Wow, that's awesome. Seriously. Because that would totally happen if there was a rumored miracle drug like that on the streets.
* And Isabelle's blood test... turns black. O-kay.
* "Aren't you coming with me? "It's better if I don't."
* "What do you know about White Light?"
* Messiah, healer, shaman. Chapter in code. Another burned up. Show us the face of God.
* Huh. They're throwing people in jail for promicin use without a trial. Interesting.
* Can't cure the son, but might be able to help him control it?...
* Shawn! Not a lot of success healing developmental problems.
* "I forgot how much I liked this." -Shawn
* Isabelle's allergic to promicin now? Suuuuure.
* Keeping the son on the inhibitor? Suuuuure.
* And, boss's dad is in the hospital (again.) Right after she met the miraculous Shawn.
* "Dad, I want you to meet Cassie." "OK. Who's Cassie?"
* HAHAHAHA KYLE'S ABILITY IT ALL MAKES SENSE HE DOES STILL HAVE A CONNECTION TO THE FUTURE
Wow. Awesome episode, between the Cassie revelation and the kid's dad.
(I totally hope Cassie's real name is Cassandra.)