Also, Cheeta named the world's oldest chimp.
"It's untidy. And freedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." -Donald Rumsfeld
Looters in Iraq destroying what the war did not. Marines guard the oil ministry while the museum and hospitals are ransacked.
* And here's some tough lessons on the situation and where it might end up.
* More info on the nation-building to come, and the international role in it.
* One of Saddam's Fedayeen tells his tale.
* Another personal tale, this of an Iraqi exile on the liberation.
* The Post also has a nifty timeline of the war, starting at September 11, 2001, for some reason.
* Is it time to admit there is no Gulf War Syndrome?
* Israel considers land for peace, with conditions, of course.
* One reason SARS is scary: the apparent vector of "super-infectors."
* Republicans already working on their re-election strategy.
* Democrats look for a way to target corporate expatriates.
* While the Interior Department continues to disregard the wilderness.
* Wacky facts about income tax.
* Ice-T bringing music to the people, sorta.