* Wondering how the Supreme Court's been doing? Well, they like free speech when it's for political ads, but against it for students in public. Oh, and I hope you weren't too into the separation of church and state. (Courtesy special reporter demigoth.) (More on the latter here.)
* Analysis: on the military and the media.
* Iraqi insurgents are evolving their tactics.
* When is it OK for reporters to lie?
* Everyone talks about the weather. What if someone tried to do something about it?
* Envisioning a future full of useful robots.
* Americans set record for charitable giving.
* "US man loses $54m trousers' claim" (More here.)