"The CIA will declassify hundreds of pages of long-secret records detailing some of the intelligence agency's worst illegal abuses - the so-called "family jewels" documenting a quarter-century of overseas assassination attempts, domestic spying, kidnapping and infiltration of leftist groups from the 1950s to the 1970s."
* Interesting: examining the war economy of Iraq.
* "Can the war in Afghanistan be won?"
* Um. I am not sure the best way to avoid IED casualties in Iraq is to walk more.
* "When the Bush presidency ends, there will be a great deal of damage to repair, much of it to the Constitutional system."
* Arrests made at gay pride parade in Jerusalem.
* Dick Polman on where Giuliani went wrong.
* Rich Lowry takes Bloomberg down a notch.
A World War II-era P-38 Lightning has been dug out of the ice in Greenland, where it sat for 50 years.